Saturday, December 28, 2013

How to Make Bullet Points Smaller Font in Kingsoft Writer

In Kingsoft Office/Writer 2013, if you are getting huge bullet points (compared to MS Word, for example) here's how to fix that:


  1. Right-click on the offending bullet point
  2. Click Bullets and Numbering
  3. Click Customize
  4. In the "Customize Outline Numbered List" window, select Font
  5. If you are writing in text font size 14, try size 8 for the bullet points. Where it says Size on the top level, select 8.
  6. Select OK and exit all windows accordingly

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god thank you, this worked for me. I've been trying to solve this pesky issue for ages now. Yours is the only information I could find on it. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't fix them for me for the rest of the document. It works for my current selection, but then goes right back to the annoying large font.

    ReplyDelete